- 100% Bare Copper Wires and 50 micron gold-plated contacts ensure clear transmission by eliminating signal loss typically caused by corrosion
- Snagless molded boots help to protect the tabs of the RJ45 Connectors when plugging/unplugging
- Can support Gigabit Ethernet with a bandwidth of up to 350 MHz
- UL, ETL and RoHS Compliant
- High Performance Cat5E 24 AWG Cables are perfect for connecting computers with devices like routers, switches, patch panels and more
RiteAV's Cat5e Ethernet Network Cable is a cost-effective solution which meets the growing demands for increased bandwidth coupled with faster speeds. They're perfect for plug and play deployment with all High Density Data Center Equipment (i.e. servers, switches, hubs, network adapters, attached storage devices and patch panels), while also being ideal for use in the home with modems, routers, PoE, televisions, security cameras, gaming equipment and smart home/office products.
The 100% Bare Copper Wires and 50 micron gold-plated contacts ensure clear transmission by eliminating signal loss typically caused by corrosion and the integrated strain relief boots provides a snagless, low profile connector, which is perfect for high density patching.
This listing is for a 10 Pack. We offer a variety of colors that enable easy traceability and the durable, yet flexible jackets ensure a long service life.
You can rely on RiteAV's cabling and accessories for all of your network needs.