- Easy to use and designed for maximum performance and dependability.
- Reusable and moveable, since it can be installed and reinstalled as needed.
- The sturdy construction ensures a long service life and the fabrication delivers timeless style.
- Ruggedized D Series Couplers are corrosion-resistant and protect the connection from blunt force and vibration.
- Available in different finishes to complement personal design style
- Fits standard outlet boxes and mounting brackets
RiteAV's 1 Port Cat6/1 Port XLR 3 Pole Male D Series Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Wall Plate is configured with D Series Chassis Panel Mount Couplers which are durably constructed to withstand wear and tear in residential applications as well as in commercial settings like offices, hotels, dormitories and airports. This discreet solution enables you to route your cabling through the walls and results in a clean, professional look behind wall mounted televisions, monitors, projectors and entertainment centers in both residential (home theater) and commercial (classroom, boardroom, factory floor, recording studio, auditorium, concert hall and theater etc.) settings. The single body robust design of the couplers provides a reliable, stable connection for residential, industrial and commercial-grade audio, video and network connections. Mounting screws are included.
The pass-through Cat6 Coupler features 50 micron gold-plated contacts to ensure clear transmission by eliminating signal loss typically caused by corrosion and The XLR 3 Pole Male Coupler features silver contacts to provide superior conductivity and sonic accuracy. It accepts a terminated XLR 3 Pole Female Cable on the front side and solder cup contact termination on the backside. The 3 contacts along with the ground/shield tab must be soldered on the backside of the plate.
We offer a variety of D Series Couplers in an assortment of different styles, finishes and configurations to suit all of your A/V requirements. Be sure to also check out our full line of pre-configured D Series Panels, Wall Plates and accompanying cables.