- D Shaped Housing is universally compatible with standard hole spacing on D Series Panels and Wall Plates.
- The durable construction prevents grounding issues since each coupler is isolated when installed in a panel or plate.
- The ruggedized metal housing is corrosion-resistant and protects the connection from blunt force, heavy impact, and vibration.
- Can be mounted from the front or rear of the panel/wall plate (mounting screws/nuts are not included).
- Available in different finishes for simplified port identification when using multiple connections within one panel.
- Perfect for custom A/V in-rack, in-floor, or in-wall installations
- Easy to use and designed for maximum performance and dependability.
RiteAV’s D Series Chassis Panel Mount Couplers are universally compatible with the pre-punched holes on D Series rack panels and wall plates that can accommodate the D-style connector. The countersunk holes on the diagonal corners of the coupler align perfectly with the preconfigured holes on the panels and plates for a seamless fit and simple installation.
The feed-through design enables pre-terminated cables to plug into both sides of the coupler the same way. No soldering or additional tools are required; just plug and play. The single-body robust design provides a long service life for residential, industrial, and commercial-grade audio, video, and network connections. Bolts and nuts are sold separately and tethered dust caps are also available for purchase.
This particular D Series Coupler has silver metal housing (alternate colors are available) and accepts a USB 3.0 A-type Male Terminated Cable on the front and back side of the coupler. The USB 3.0 A-type Female Coupler supports data transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps is backwards compatible to USB 2.0. (Note that if a USB 2.0 Cable is used, the transfer rate will be limited to USB 2.0 speed.)
We offer a variety of D Series Couplers in an assortment of different styles, finishes, and configurations to suit all of your A/V requirements. Be sure to also check out our full line of pre-configured D Series Panels, Wall Plates, and accompanying cables.