- D Shaped Housing is universally compatible with standard hole spacing on D Series Panels and Wall Plates.
- The durable construction prevents grounding issues since each coupler is isolated when installed in a panel or plate.
- The ruggedized metal housing is corrosion-resistant and protects the connection from blunt force, heavy impact, and vibration.
- Can be mounted from the front or rear of the panel/wall plate (mounting screws/nuts are not included).
- Available in different finishes for simplified port identification when using multiple connections within one panel.
- Perfect for custom A/V in-rack, in-floor, or in-wall installations
- Easy to use and designed for maximum performance and dependability.
RiteAV’s D Series Chassis Panel Mount Couplers are universally compatible with the pre-punched holes on D Series rack panels and wall plates that can accommodate the D-style connector. The countersunk holes on the diagonal corners of the coupler align perfectly with the preconfigured holes on the panels and plates for a seamless fit and simple installation.
The single-body robust design provides a long service life for residential, industrial, and commercial-grade audio, video, and network connections. Bolts and nuts are sold separately and tethered dust caps are also available for purchase.
This particular D Series Coupler Set has silver metal housing (alternate colors are available). The set includes one each of a XLR 3 Pole Male and XLR 3 Pole Female Coupler. The male features silver contacts to provide superior conductivity and sonic accuracy. It accepts a terminated XLR 3 Pole Female Cable on the front side. On the female coupler, the inputs on the front side are expertly crafted to ensure that 3 Pole XLR Male Cables fit securely into place and can be disconnected using the integrated push lock release mechanism. Both types require solder cup contact termination on the backside. The 3 contacts along with the ground/shield tab must be soldered on the backside of the coupler.
We offer a variety of D Series Couplers in an assortment of different styles, finishes, and configurations to suit all of your A/V requirements. Be sure to also check out our full line of pre-configured D Series Panels, Wall Plates, and accompanying cables.